Tuesday, 16 February 2016

WITCHLANDERS BOOK TAG



This Tag was originally created by the wonderful Ali from the YouTube channel AliBabaDeBooks
I was not tagged by anyone but I just decided that I want to do this tag.
You can check the original tag here : ORIGINAL

DO NOT VENTURE BEYOND THIS POINT IF YOU HAVE NOT READ TRUTHWITCH AND GO READ IT BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING I JUST LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!

1) Safi, the main character, was born into the royal class. 
Who is your favorite fictional princess?
My favorite fictional princess has to be Nehemia from the Throne of Glass series. She is absolutely fantastic and she broke my heart with doing THAT!!! (If you haven't read the Throne of Glass series go DO IT NOW) 

You can find my favorite drawings of her : HERE


2)  Safiya is a Truthwitch who can tell truth from lie, which is why she's being hunted.
What book had a hidden twist that BLEW YOUR MIND?

Shadow Study by Maria V Snyder. I cannot say what the twist is of course cause that would be MAJOR spoilers but if you have read it you know the 'Last Sentence' of the book. You could not have been expecting that at all. RANT: I really wanna kknow what happens but I was waiting Book Depository to have the cover I wanted for sale and they don't so I will probably buy the one that matches with my other which is the UK edition instead of the Australian edition.


3) Iseult is Safi's best friend and a diverse character.
What is your favorite diverse character in fiction?



My favorite diverse character has to be my book boyfriend MAGNUS BANE. He is so hot in my mind and also on the TV show and he is just amazing. He is a diverse character in many ways. He is Asian(sry if I am wrong about the exact ethnicity), he is gay and he also is a Downworlder which in the TMI books is Diverse you the Shadowhunters.

4) Iseult is a Threadwitch who can see the relationships between people.
What is your favorite fictional friendship?


My favorite fictional friendship has to be ... Ari and Janco from the Ixia Chronicles. They are just the best Dynamic Duo ever. Ari is like his Dad/Brother character and Janco is just a little child. I loved them since they first appeared in the books a low-level soldiers until the point where they are at the end of Shadow Study.

5) Prince Merik is a Windwitch and ship captain.
Who is your favorite fictional pirate or ship captain?


Of course it is the Hunkiest of them all .... 



Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time




6) Aeduan is a Bloodwitch who catches onto Safi's scent and begins tracking her. 
Since Aeduan can control blood, what is one book or book character that makes your heart pound?


Just gonna make a list!!

The Study Series by Maria V Snyder
♥ Valek
♥ Ari

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
♥ Baz
♥ Simon

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
♥Simon
♥ Jace
♥ Magnus
♥ Alec
♥ Luke

Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas
♥ Dorian
♥ Rowan

The Healer Series by Maria V Snyder
♥ Tohon
♥ Kerrick 

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
♥ Aeduan
♥ Merik

7) Together, Safi and Iseult have to find a way to stop the Witch Wars.
What book do you think has the best action scenes?


I am totally torn on this between The Ixia Chronicles, The Throne of Glass series and Truthwitch. I can visualize all action scenes in these books very easily and vividly and they are so amazing. I decided to rate them from 1 to 5 on Visualization, Epicness in the midst of Battle and Ending of Battle Scene Epicness since I am so indecisive to see which I like best and even mathematically I cannot choose cause ... just see for yourself:






I Tag Sierra from Yearning to Read and 

Em from Piplup's Shadowy Bookshelf.

If you haven't already go check out my Read Along post and sign up for the Read Along hosted by me and Em from Piplup's Shadowy Bookshelf.

I hope you enjoyed this Tag post.
____________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. What a fun tag!! I really need to get to the rest of those Maria V Snyder books so I can fangirl about them with you. :) And the fact that you mentioned Rowan...well he is such a gorgeous book boyfriend....*sighs dreamily*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, read them. They are amazing!! I want to FANGIRL about them with someone so bad but I need to get a full series reread in cause everything blended together. I think I will be doing it a book a month starting from June. So if you wanna buddy read them with me DM me!! :)

      Delete