Friday, 29 April 2016

WANDERING THE PAGES ANNOUNCMENT


I am sooo excited to announce Wandering The Pages!! It is a group blog that my co-bloggers and blogging BFF's, Claire @BlankSlaters Reads and Em @Piplup's Shadowy Bookshelf. We have been working on this for months and after many Skype calls and a lot of Twittter DM's we are finally ready to launch.

This idea started when Claire posted on Twitter, if there was anyone who wanted to try out having a group blog and I instantly grasped at the opportunity. I will be posting on the new blog every Friday but the launch post for the blog that was written by all three of us will be posted next Sunday, May 1st.

On the blog we will also be posting a post a month that is written by all three of us. These posts will usually be posted at the end of each month. These posts can range from Discussions to Book Reviews to Tags. For the first month we are doing "The Ultimate Book Tag" and I really enjoyed writing it and discussing each others answers.

The posts on this blog won't vary. Which means that I will still try to be posting one post a week. And although you don't have to I would really like if you checked out 
WanderingThe Pages. I hope you too are excited for this new phase in my blogging life!

You can check out the social media links for Wandering The Pages here:





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! I just clicked on the link, and I am loving what I see so far, especially that blue! OMG.

    Anyway, good luck! I'm sure it'll be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! :) I hope you will enjoy our future posts! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting! I've just visited, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys post. I love collab blogs, so this is exciting! Congratulations, and good luck! :)

    Denise | The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoy our content! :)

      Delete