Monday, 21 December 2015

Holiday Book Tag



The Holiday Book Tag was originally created by Megan from 

and I was tagged by Emily from 

Thank you for tagging me Emily! :)

All the books mentioned below are also hyperlinks to the certain book's Goodreads page.



1) Take a picture of your green and red books! 





2) Would you rather drink tea, hot chocolate or coffee while bundled up reading?

I would really like to have none of these cause I am really clumsy and I don't want to ruin a book, burn myself and possibly make the house catch on fire but for the sake of the tag I will say coffee with those tiny coffee cookies they give you in a Cafe.


3) What is your favorite book to read this time of year?

I don't actually re-read books that much but it would probably be Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White because while I was reading it the country of Albion where story takes place, basically has winter like weather all year long so it would be just  perfect. Or another book that I felt like it was wintery although it isn't just based in winter or wintery environment is The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.



4) What is a book you're really hoping to get this Holiday Season?

No one actually buys me books, they just give me money and I buy the books I want with the money because, I told them not to because most of the books they would buy for me are books that I wouldn't want and they do not know how to use the internet so wishlists are not an alternative.  But if I was to recieve a book I would love to receive my pre-orders of Truthwitch by Susan Dennard early and an early copy of Night Study by Maria V Snyder as well. ;) ;)



5) If you could or if you are what book would you gift to someone this season?

If I were going to get my best friend books I would give him Steven Universe Mad Libs , Guide to the Crystal Gems , Quest for Gem Magic because he's obsessed with Steven Universe.

_____________________________________

I tag Sondra from Sorcery in Bookshelves
I also tag Alexandra from Twirling Pages
and anyone else who wished to do this tag.
_____________________________________
  
Happy Holidays! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment