Wednesday, 16 December 2015

The TBR Tag

               

                                           
This tag was originally created by Rachel from 
A Perfection Called Books.


If you wish to know more about the books mentioned in this tag click on the book's name and it will take you to the book's Goodreads page.

I wasn't tagged by anyone but I just wanted to do this tag, so here we go:


1) How do you keep track of you TBR pile?


I add any book that I want to one day, buy and read to my Goodreads to-read shelf. Most of the time if it is a series I add the first book and then if I choose to continue the series after I read the first book, I will add the entire series to the to-read shelf. Also every month I set a TBR for the certain month. I decide on my monthly TBR around the the last 5-10 days of the month before so that I have all the books before or at the start of the month. My monthly TBR is also on Goodreads. It is my Curretly-Reading shelf. Which you can see by pressing here : Goodreads.



2) Is your TBR mostly e-book or print? 

All of my TBR is print, I only get e-books if they are novellas that aren't printed and I usually try to wait for them to get printed because I dislike not having a physical book in my hands while reading. (Also I like breathing in the smell of those yellowish pages books while reading. Do you like to smell your books?)



3) The book that has been on your TBR the longest?

I am not sure about this but I think it is The Kiss of Deception by Maria E.Pearson or A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J.Maas or (please don't kill me) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K.Rowling.






4) A book that you recently added to your TBR.

I added both of these together so I cannot choose between them. They are Everland by Wendy Spinale which is a retelling of Peter Pan and Firstlife by Gena Showalter which is all I know about is that it is a book were people know that when they die there is an afterlife with two realms that they can go to. 















5) A book strictly on your TBR because of its beautiful cover.

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. At first I wanted just because of the cover because it is majestically magical but then I read the synopsis and I now I want it for The Cover, The Story and to support Susan Dennard who is a very awesome author, that uses her own time and money to make all of us in The Witchlander Fandom so excited. 





6) A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.

I don't really have an answer for this question because everything on my TBR is not bought. I only buy the books when I am going to read them. So every book on my TBR, I want to read at this point in my reading life but I still haven't bought.



7) An unpublished book on your TBR that you are excited for.

I am excited for a lot of unpublished books but the two I am looking forward to the most are Truthwitch by Susan Dennard and Night Study by Maria V Snyder. I am excited for both very much and i cannot choose which I am excited for the most cause of my indecisive nature.  *SCREAMING*





8) A book on your TBR that everyone has read except for you.

HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE. (Again, please do not kill me.) *lower's head in shame*




9) A book on your TBR that everyone recommends for you.

I would say Harry Potter again but for the sake of not repeating myself a thousand times I am going to say Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard.




10) A book on your TBR that you are dying to read.

I would say all of them but I am going to make myself choose and without any doubt I am dying to read Night Study by Maria V Snyder and Truthwitch by Susan Dennard the most by far. Night Study because of the ending of Shadow Study (If you read Shadow Study you know what I am talking about.) and Truthwitch cause I read the synopsis, the dancing scene with Merik and all the hype the Fandom is creating. (Including myself ;) )




11) How many books are on your TBR shelf?

I know this isn't a lot it is actually extremely small but I like to keep the amount of books on it small because of my indecisiveness and that is why I only have 15 books on my TBR shelf.
    



      Finally I tag : Emma
                            Kayla 

and anyone else who wants to do this tag.

I hope you enjoyed this tag and please comment below on any other tags you want me to do and tell me if you like today's post.
                            

4 comments:

  1. I AM GONNA KILL YOU FOR NOT READING ACOTAR! Also, I need to finish up the Ixia series, I read Poison Study but haven't gotten to any of the others. I also really want to get to the Touch of Power Series! Have you read any of that series? Great post by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duane's Soul from beyond the grave here. Yeah when I was alive, I had read all of the Healer Series as well as The Ixia Chronicles. I would recommend you read The Study series first then the Glass series then the Soulfinder series because reading the Soulfinder series before the Glass series spoils some really good suspenseful hours when you are reading it. The Ixia Chronicles and Healer Series are both my second favorite books really close to first maybe even first with Carry On. (I still have my indecisiveness as a dead person.) BTW thx for killing me, I now don't have to pay for books.

      Delete
  2. Potter has been on my tbr FOR YEARS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the movies? I haven't and my friend is dying to watch them but he won't watch them without me and I refuse to watch them until I read the books.

      Delete