Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Introduction

Hi! Welcome to my Blog. I'm Duane and I am a Fangirl and Bookworm.

I love books and that is mainly what this Blog will be about. Later this month I will post my first book review which will be about The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

I also love movies and if I decide to continue blogging for a long time I might be also posting Movie Reviews.

I don't have a posting schedule yet and I will make one if I continue to post past December but for now I will just post whenever I feel like it.

I want to post some Tag posts too. Either ones that will let you know more about me or Fandom Tags.

Now for some random facts about me:

My favorite Book is Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.

My second favorite book is actually not just a book its a few books. The Ixia Chronicles and The Healer Trilogy both by Maria V Snyder.

My favorite author is Susan Dennard although I still need to read a book by her. She is just so friendly. (BTW she is publishing a new book Truthwitch if you haven't pre-ordered it yet go do it now.) 

And I am aspiring author.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Duane!

    I feel like you have a lot of fun things to say about books and I'm excited to see how this blog turns out!

    I haven't read Carry On yet but I SO want to! I actually have it at home, but I don't want to start it if I'm not going to be a hundred percent invested in it, which I'm not right now because --> school -_-

    I'll be keeping an eye out for your blog!

    Sophie @Sailing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie. You shouldn't start it until you can like read it in 2-3 sittings because if you are like me, you will fly through it!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere, Duane!! I haven't read Carry On yet, but I'm hoping to by the end of the month -- I've only heard great things. I'm really looking forward to reading your upcoming posts, and hope you feel welcome in the community! Everyone is really nice around here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you A.J. I would really appreciate it if you have any suggestions on how to make the blog better and I hope you enjoy my future posts. :)

      Delete