Monday, 4 January 2016

DEAR EMPRESS OF KINDNESS

,





I want to begin with telling you how I came to know you are a living person and how I got sucked into the Fandom.

'One day I was watching Sasha from abookutopia on youtube when she says that she is reading her friend's arc of this amazing up coming book called Truthwitch. Once she explained the a brief of synopsis of the book, I was hooked and I searched the internet for you. Only to discover the last dose of Fangirl drug I needed. You were hosting the first #CLANCHAT. I joined the clanchat and was totally confused, thinking that I made it into the Street Team (not knowing what it was) because I asked someone (I have no idea who) "Can I join the Street Team?" and they said yes but I was later very dissapointed to know that in fact that meant 'Yes, you can join the Street Team but not just by asking. You have to be involved in the community.' but the devastation soon was over ruled by me remembering that I had just won the Clan stickers!'

Later I had joined every other #CLANCHAT and also made my Photoshop skills slightly improve (because I practiced more often making fanart) and finally most importantly made so many friends including Emily from Piplup's Shadowy Bookshelf that helped me a lot when I had just started the blog. 

Now, I am part of The Street Team which soon is sadly coming to a close and I made amazing friends from all over the world that I wouldn't have otherwise (Since I don't tend to leave the house unless obligated). 

So finally, I want to say THANK YOU! in your favorite color for all that you have done for all of us oh great EMPRESS OF KINDNESS! 

I look forward to meeting you in real life someday! :)





Leave a comment with a link to your blog post with a letter or a similar thing to Susan and I will add you to the list in this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment