Wednesday, 13 January 2016

LATE TBR JAR CHALLENGE










So as you know many people do the TBR JAR challenge at the beginning of the year but I just decided so I am going to be doing it from February. I got some of these from Jessica @ Novel Cravings's Around the World in 52 Books post.

  • A non-fiction book.
  • A historical fiction.
  • A book you meant to read in 2015 but didn't.
  • A novel from Goodreads Top 100 Fantasy and Sci-Fi list.
  • The highest rated book on your TBR.
  • A Retelling (lose or not lose).
  • The sequel to a book you have read.
  • A short story/novella collection.
  • The first book in a series.
  • A book no more than 300 pages long.
  • A book from 2015 that had a lot of hype and I still have not read.

I wanted to do this challenge because I want to push my boundaries just a little and also I wanna get surprised by my reads and since I am not much of a moody reader this won't affect me much.


Also every month starting from February I will be doing a Wrap-up or Monthly TBR or TBR JAR talk.




I might be decorating my TBR Jar as the year progresses but for now I am too lazy. :)
_____________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cool idea for a challenge!! I really need to work on my voluminous TBR. XD It just keeps growing, squeak! I NEED MORE SHELVES. xD
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a physical TBR so my challenges are all to expand the different types of books I read but people do it mostly for your reason I think.

      Delete